Can a girl be nobody's type?

Not necessarily fitting a certain physical or personality related criteria that makes a person unlovable, but overall who she is happens to be unlikable.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe but there will always be someone out there who likes u for u even if u dont like them back so i can't say if you would be someones type or not. you may have at least one feature that appeals to someone else.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• nah, there will always be someone for her, whether she finds that guy though, and doesn't fuck up that one chance she has, thats a whole other matter

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, statistically it is impossible, but if that how you feel, let me tell you. You probably are doing something you are unaware of that repels guys from a relationship or you just have bad luck. I've dated many girls even though they weren't my type and the ones I ignored were either too clingy or too stupid or had some very bad behavioural habit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehhhhh, honestly not sure. I would say yes, but I find it hard to believe that NOBODY finds them attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that can certainly happen, specially if that particular woman has always an intimidating facial expression like some women have that makes them seem to be hard to approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't believe that at all! You can pm me if you like

1|0
    0|0
  • There are guys that can look past a lot of personality or body flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • impossible

0|0
    0|0
  • No there will always be a guy out there

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes