What is the best way to meet girls that are passionate about gaming?

One if my biggest passions is gaming and I am tired of dating women who I have nothing in common with. Most of the women I date we have nothing to talk about outside basic life, TV shows, movies, and sex. For once I'd like to get to know a girl over a discord, or psn party call. Play games together while we talk and get to know each other. I feel like the teamwork required to co op would also help us grow closer as well. I dont mind being friends first, in fact I prefer it. Just jumping into a relationship is a bad idea from what I have learned. I'm tired of being single and having relationships fail because we have nothing in common. Any advise?

21