What is the best way to meet girls that are passionate about gaming?

One if my biggest passions is gaming and I am tired of dating women who I have nothing in common with. Most of the women I date we have nothing to talk about outside basic life, TV shows, movies, and sex. For once I'd like to get to know a girl over a discord, or psn party call. Play games together while we talk and get to know each other. I feel like the teamwork required to co op would also help us grow closer as well. I dont mind being friends first, in fact I prefer it. Just jumping into a relationship is a bad idea from what I have learned. I'm tired of being single and having relationships fail because we have nothing in common. Any advise?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe the ones that are gaming? It's going to be hard, unless you go to some gaming expos or things like that? Not really much else you can do tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe go to gaming conventions. Us gaming girls are out there you just have to keep looking 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • The hardcore gaming community isn’t that large. Invest in some chatting up and see what you find

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes