Why does this always happen to me?

Alright, so I admit it. I found a good guy, but there's something wrong. We rarely see each other, we have plans and then he tells me he can't hang out. It's been three times in a row. When he's with me though he treats me so good. It's just we never see each other, only like once a week. He's like my first real boyfriend. I don't know what to do. I was understanding the first 2 times but today he canceled again on me. and I am a little pissed. I tell him we rarely ever see each other. I don't know what to do, like I said he's amazing while we are out. We vibe so good. It's just I don't know.. any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well life is all about time management and scheduling yourself in order to cover an your obligations. My advice would be to sit down with him and have a serious conversation about how much it hurts when he cancels on you. Offer to help fix the problem by helping him to use a day planner where he can write out a schedule. That way he'll be able to figure out when he could have time to see you and stay committed to it and also to know when he will be busy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I can't sit down and talk to him if we don't see each other. I told him today over text we rarely see each other. He's a farmer and is busy, he also works full time. I wasn't trying to be a bitch about it. I miss him and told him that, it just doesn't seem I am a priority.

• thats exactly my situation right now, where i have no time but my girlfriend is always free. It sucks but you need to understand that the other person might be busy (i have my major exams and i have really high expectations and plans for the future so i need to study/prep) try to talk with him about it

1|0
    0|0
    • I did talk to him about it. He's a farmer and he said he's super busy. I tried to be understanding.

• Don't be afraid to ask him what's going on.

1|0
    0|0
    • I did, he's been busy with harvesting season. He's a farmer.

• I used to have some friends in high school who were farmers. That time is busy, just be patient, he'll find some time for you eventually!

• Oh for sure, and he works full time at a job during the week. My poor babe. I will stick it out and keep myself preoccupied.

Recommended myTakes