I loved all the flaws in my ex, now I find them appealing in future partners, is this normal or wrong?

My ex was kind of chubby and i was about to breakup with her at the start of the relationship because of it, but a month into the relationship, i loved EVERYTHIG about her, including her chubby body, i adored it even though i didn't like it before, i adored absolutely everything about her because she was my love
But after she broke my heart and i became single again, i began finding chubby girls hot, i feel so weird and i don't know why that's happening, i used to not get attracted by chubby girls before i met her at all
Did my preference change? Is this a phase? Or do i just miss my ex so much?

12