Does this make me a whore?

Are you considered a whore if you have dated 3 guys in a month? My 2 former
S/O's were not what I expected them to be. Then I found a man that was actually worth my time. Does that make me a whore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, you're not. Also, you better not refer to your boyfriend of the week as an SO, seems like you dont really know what it means.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Accepting money in exchange for sex makes you a whore.

If you've not done this, then no.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. Nobody is a whore. That's just a cliche our society invented to discriminate people based on their lifestyle. If you think you should date 3 guys in a month, you are free to do so. You should only care for yourself and never mind other's opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopes until u r not hurting someone and betraying anyone... if goes on dates with three guys and u not like 2 of them then it's not ur fault but in future u should choose dates wisely by past experience

1|0
    0|0
  • no not at all, what it does portray of you is that you are a very mercurial character, and people should be wary around you

1|0
    0|0
  • A "whore" is related to having sex with multiple guys in a short time period, not dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if you dated, slept with is a different thing but you're not

1|0
    0|0
  • That word usually implies that you would accept money, or goods in exchange for sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • No until u do it for money

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't

1|0
    0|0
  • No it just makes specific about what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes you a hypergamous whore

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't get paid for your services. So no

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes