What does this guy wants from me? Is he a player? I like him :(?

(sorry for any grammar errors, i'm spanish) So, I met this guy like 8 months ago in a bus. We talked about generic things and then he started asking about myself and I did the same to him, and then he finally asked for my number, but he told me his phone was being repared so I saved his number and he told me to write him inmediately because he liked to talk with me and he was looking at me a lot like with lust lol. Guess, I didn't text him and I let all of these months pass and then a week ago when I accidentally called him in whatsapp and then he asked me who I was, and first I was teasing him and he wanted me to send him a pic of mine so I fianlly did it but first I made the mistake of telling him I found him attractive and that I liked him and he said he remembered me and that he really wanted to talk with me once again, and that he likes my smile, and he wants to see me ASAP yes ASAP he said he doesn't wanna wait, but right now I don't feel I look pretty enough to go to see him I don't know, I really like him he's v handsome maybe it's just lust I don't know I'm a virgin and I'm 22 but from the looks of it, it's like he just wants sex and probably just sees me as an option and that scares me a bit, I don't want to get obsessed with him, also since I'm a bit of an introvert I don't know what to text him to know each other what should I do? Oh and the days have passed and he hasn't texted or called me so that's another sign he just sees me as an option when he wants to.
Oh nd he asked me for more pics nd I told him what if your girlfriend sees them, and he told me my phone is private. So that means he has someone else, and then I asked him again if he was single and he told me "yeah yeah" I don't trust him :( I actually like him he's hot, and I'm eh average may I say. I don't know if what I feel is just lust let's just wait until we meet once again, but i'm starting to obsess over him I don't know

21