Why have I never had a boyfriend or been in a relationship?

I just dunno what’s wrong with me πŸ˜‚

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel, I'm 20 years old and never had a boyfriend but plenty of guy's flirt with me. I think men are intimated by high quality women now a days because fear of rejection or assume you already have a boyfriend and have lowered their standards for easy, low quality girls they know won't reject them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe your too pretty, and the guys looking for relationships are intimidated? Who knows. You still have plenty of time for someone to come around.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I get that a lot tho like guys get jealous when other guys look at me

• You're 18 years old. I'm turning 22 this year and I've never been in a relationship. I'll let you know what's wrong with you as soon as I find that out about myself. πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Your not really missing out on a lot. You almost never form meaningful relationships at a young age (13-16). So if you find yourself in one now, it might be more fulfilling

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have 25 cats, smell like old cheese and like to talk about serial killers? If yes, these would be the reasons why.

Glad I could help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just haven't had your head in romantic place. Really it could just mean whoever you is your first. The relationship will be hopelessly in love XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with you. I never had boyfriends till I was in college.
    You're still extremely young and you've plenty of time. But I understand how lonely it feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine dw. most meaningful relationships tend to happen later in life anyways

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys are usually afraid to approach attractive girls and you're definitely one of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl your stressing to much just put yourself out there more work on improving yourself your body if out of shape style and more. And unlike when people give this advice to guys just be patient cause the right guy will find you. I've personally never been In a relationship but I'm working hard to improve upon myself and making approaches to learn and get better with girls. you just need to work on yourself to get guys to come to you cause guys do most of the approaching anyway so don't worry. after that you just need to learn to pick the right kind of guy that's for you. so i hope this helped good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahha. Chill neither i do have a girlfriend or been in a relationship. Maybe it's because we deserve more than this

0|0
    0|0
  • Your still young give it time. College or after high school years is when it really starts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hehe. ... same here I'm also still single. .. can V make together πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't answer that. Jugding by your profile pic u look really hot. I would love to take u out

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably reject a lot of guys I don't know. Nothing to really go from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because you're smart like me. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Never ever, thats better believe meπŸ˜€

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • So how will we know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur only 18, take it easy lol

0|0
    0|0
    • exactly I’m 18 most girls have boyfriend by this age

• I get whatchu saying, but do you dictate for you or society does?

• you just haven't found anyone yet

0|0
    0|0
  • ur not trying

0|0
    0|0
  • You just haven't him yet but he's out there

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... Just follow me πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0