He said “I love you”,’whole drunk. Did he mean it?

I’ve been seeing this guy for over a month. We went to his friends house party last night and while we were on a liquor run we stopped by a park and just hung out. He ended up saying he loved me, (we had sex way before so I’m sure it wasn’t just to get into my pants). But I’m not sure if he just didn’t have the courage to tell me yet or if it was the liquor talking. I’m too nervous to bring it up.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Believe me, when a guy is drunk, he only speaks the truth.. mostly guys don't have the courage to speak up (when sober) about what they feel, but when drunk they don't overthink and spit it all out.

Most Helpful Girl