Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?

Or if not your dream girlfriend, chose the one you find the best
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?Plain but fun party animal: Has been your friend since high school, parties with you, hangs out with the lads, does drugs and drinks a lot. She’s ugly but hey, you’re always drunk around her anyways so you won’t notice too much
    Vote A
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?Sweet and caring 50es housewife: always there for you, cooks beautifully, likes dogs, loves your parents. She cries easily.
    Vote B
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?The bossy alpha woman: is already ceo of a company and makes more money you’ll ever do, and she’s very well aware of it
    Vote C
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?The popular pretty one: she doesn’t seem to have particular qualities but she looks good, has 4321 fb friends and is a wannabe insta model. Talks exclusively about clothes, nail polish, the kardashians
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 62% on the traditional housewife type. Suck it feminism! You can't make retarded shit normal, no matter what you do, men will always like real women and ladies

0|4
    0|0
    • I wouldn’t underestimate the “she cries easily” part though

• Show All
    • I agree 100%!

• @Asker Such men rarely exist because their quality are not popular.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• whichever one between the 1st, 2nd and 4th that talks the least and puts out the most.

Whichever one except the 3rd that vows to not ever gain weight

Whichever one except the 3rd that does anal

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Thank God there's more variety than that in the real world.

0|0
    0|0
  • popular one so I could appreciate her by boning her everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • C because when we divorce I can take half HER shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • She probably got her lawyer make you sign a sound prematrimonial agreement where you state you’ll lick the ground on which she walks until the end of your days and you won’t get a dime from her 😂

• Obviously B
    I drink tears to gain power

1|2
    0|0
  • Slap B's personality on D's body

0|2
    0|0
  • None of the above?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cross between b and c with just a splash of a

0|0