Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?

Or if not your dream girlfriend, chose the one you find the best
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?Plain but fun party animal: Has been your friend since high school, parties with you, hangs out with the lads, does drugs and drinks a lot. She’s ugly but hey, you’re always drunk around her anyways so you won’t notice too much
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?Sweet and caring 50es housewife: always there for you, cooks beautifully, likes dogs, loves your parents. She cries easily.
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?The bossy alpha woman: is already ceo of a company and makes more money you’ll ever do, and she’s very well aware of it
    Vote C
  • Guys, Which one is your dream girlfriend?The popular pretty one: she doesn’t seem to have particular qualities but she looks good, has 4321 fb friends and is a wannabe insta model. Talks exclusively about clothes, nail polish, the kardashians
    Vote D

12

Most Helpful Guy

• 62% on the traditional housewife type. Suck it feminism! You can't make retarded shit normal, no matter what you do, men will always like real women and ladies

• I wouldn’t underestimate the “she cries easily” part though

• I agree 100%!

• @Asker Such men rarely exist because their quality are not popular.