Is cheating okay?

I'm a British girl. I've met a US Marine online and we hit it off. We've met in person a couple of times and have been dating long distance. However, I eventually got bored of him and met a British soldier in person. We are now dating but I haven't told him about my boyfriend in the US. And now, the US Marine is complaining that I'm getting distant.

The fact is, the British soldier is fighting for my country, protecting me while the US Marine isn't. So it's okay to cheat on him, right?

512

Most Helpful Guy

• "The fact is, the British soldier is fighting for my country, protecting me while the US Marine isn't. So it's okay to cheat on him, right? "

No, that's the bullshit you tell yourself to feel better.

The truth is cheating is never ok and distance is a relationship killer.
    Break up with the US dude so you both of you can be with someone you want.

• Normally, Americans would go batshit crazy if anything happened to their troops because of military worship. Here in the UK, our soldiers are less indoctrinated. US military are patriotic to a delusional level.

• But I'm not American.

• What's any of that got to do with your relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is not an option but if you're not exclusive, then it's up to you. But don't lead people on. It's not nice