Is cheating okay?

I'm a British girl. I've met a US Marine online and we hit it off. We've met in person a couple of times and have been dating long distance. However, I eventually got bored of him and met a British soldier in person. We are now dating but I haven't told him about my boyfriend in the US. And now, the US Marine is complaining that I'm getting distant.

The fact is, the British soldier is fighting for my country, protecting me while the US Marine isn't. So it's okay to cheat on him, right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "The fact is, the British soldier is fighting for my country, protecting me while the US Marine isn't. So it's okay to cheat on him, right? "

No, that's the bullshit you tell yourself to feel better.

The truth is cheating is never ok and distance is a relationship killer.
    Break up with the US dude so you both of you can be with someone you want.

1|1
    0|0
    • Normally, Americans would go batshit crazy if anything happened to their troops because of military worship. Here in the UK, our soldiers are less indoctrinated. US military are patriotic to a delusional level.

• But I'm not American.

• What's any of that got to do with your relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is not an option but if you're not exclusive, then it's up to you. But don't lead people on. It's not nice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean.. It's never okay to cheat on somebody. You might as well break it off at that point. But you're not doing anything with the U. S. person physically, so in some way it's not like.. Cheating that bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell the yank you're not interested anymore as you now have a tommy

1|0
    0|0
    • Tommies are better than yanks 😉 And he's fighting to protect us!

• He's not fighting to protect me!

• No it's not. There is never going to be an excuse a reason that will justify cheating. it's wrong and always will be

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no it’s never okay to cheat. I’m hoping you’re joking. How about you just break up with the marine?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a troll? Of course it's not okay. What's the point of even talking to both

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm in love with the Englishman fighting for my country :)

• Is that ur way of saying u hoe around

• It is never right to cheat on anyone

0|1
    0|0
    • But he's not protecting me or fighting for my country.

• Lmao you’re a slut.

1|2
    0|0
  • Tell them

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is never okay. ☺️💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? How about, no? ...

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not, you're sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe this

0|0
    0|0
  • Lool

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why Long Distance Relationships are BULLSHIT. Too bad the Marine ain't on Lend Lease.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just break up with the US marine?

3|0
    0|0
    • Cause he is getting deployed soon to a dangerous zone.

Recommended myTakes