What's worse: Cockiness/Arrogance or low self esteem/insecurity in the opposite sex?

And why?

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly dear Slim57 , I totally agree with @rgb008 and mostly every body.
    But she did give a really good reason why Cockiness/Arrogance are the worst.
    As humans we can always improve ourselves, self esteem and insecurity with time could be improved if the person works really good on himself.
    If you feel you are insecure, when a girl who finds you perfect just the way you are, things instantly change and the emptiness inside you is filled. With time you become more secure. You become more desired not because you are not single just because you feel really good with yourself being loved by someone you care about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m surprised so many people are saying arrogance. Sure it can be annoying, but someone with a lot of insecurities can be very hard to crack. It’s probably just as annoying to have someone constantly putting them self down as putting them self up. In the end I guess I’d rather not deal with either lol