What's worse: Cockiness/Arrogance or low self esteem/insecurity in the opposite sex?

Updates:
And why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly dear Slim57 , I totally agree with @rgb008 and mostly every body.
    But she did give a really good reason why Cockiness/Arrogance are the worst.
    As humans we can always improve ourselves, self esteem and insecurity with time could be improved if the person works really good on himself.
    If you feel you are insecure, when a girl who finds you perfect just the way you are, things instantly change and the emptiness inside you is filled. With time you become more secure. You become more desired not because you are not single just because you feel really good with yourself being loved by someone you care about.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m surprised so many people are saying arrogance. Sure it can be annoying, but someone with a lot of insecurities can be very hard to crack. It’s probably just as annoying to have someone constantly putting them self down as putting them self up. In the end I guess I’d rather not deal with either lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Arrogance. Cockiness can be toned down and is sometimes cool if applied in right situation. Low self-esteem/insecurity is there to be worked on and to overcome. Arrogance is just plain annoying. I've never seen anyone who started out arrogant ever change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrogance
    Self esteem can always be improved. Arorgant behavior is something that usually doesn’t go away

1|2
    0|1
  • Low self-esteem/insecurity. in my opinion, it takes longer to unravel those layers. Plus, I can ignore a cocky person

0|1
    0|0
  • Send esteem issues are worse for the person themselves. But I find cocky arrogance to be the most annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • Cockiness/ arrogance is a major turn off to me. It makes a woman look less appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cockiness/arrogance fasho

0|2
    0|1
    • Bc I'd rather have someone on the humbler side, than think they're the shit bc the odds are, I'm gonna get tired of them thinking they top notch

• Arrogance hands down

0|0
    0|1
  • Insecurity definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Arrogance

0|0
    0|1
  • Cockiness/arrogance

0|0
    0|1
  • low self esteem is worse

0|1
    0|0
  • Arrogance

0|0
    0|0
  • Cockiness/Arrogance

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha gott alove the predictable responses from the pinks. Fact is if there were two identical men, one couldn't hold eye contact, was insecure, shy and awkward, but the other was cocky, arrogant and outgoing, which one do you really think they would spend time with?

Most of you pinks go into some kind of PC mode when you answer these questions. What's next? you going to tell us that you prefer nice guys too?

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL at all the girls claiming that it's cockiness/arrogance. If you needed any proof that girls never say what they mean, there you have it.

1|0
    2|1
    • Irrelevant to the question but ok

• Show All
    • @Shimy Something about the way you've said that raises a red flag for me. There's far too much defensive posturing in your phrasing for it to be as simple as that. "Oh, he's the one who wanted to end it in the first place, so I did! It was his fault, not mine!" Not buying it. It's like I said- I go out of my way to always assume the worst of people. And most of the time, I'm proven right. Somehow, I very much doubt that this is going to be an exception.

• I didn't say it was anyone's fault. You just assumed that I dumped him because he had no worth, which is false. And yeah again: you can expect someone to take a defensive posture when you make false assumptions about them or their whole gender.
      But whatever, go ahead, think what you want of me. You can say that I'm a bad person if you want. Just stop making generalizations out of a few examples. Nothings all black or all white.

Recommended myTakes