Should I take this girl seriously?

This guy I like was out of a relationship long term 5 years max we never met we were only following eachother online until we saw eachother at a cousins house

my cousins boyfriend if his best friend and my cousin was his ex best friend.. they broke up him and the girl 5 years ago.. at the time we didn't introduced ourselves (he said he needed to focus on work ) it seemed like he was hurt by the ex. (She's now with someone else)

2 months later I go back to my cousins and now the guy is avoiding me this whole time and later he brings someone else a girl (at the end he gave a 2 handshake bye ) which I found weird and he's still FOLLLOWING ME on social media. He hasn't posted ANYTHING with this new girl yet. He has only posted with his family or his job stuff like that.

My cousin said he still keeps bringing up he EX girlfriend to her and her now new boyfriend.

Should I take this new girl seriously?

is it good that he hasn't unfollowed me or posted anything with this new person?
  • Yes it's good cause he still wants to see what u are up too
  • It's probably not that serious if he hasn't posted with her
  • He wants to keep you as an option
    Vote C
  • He missed the ex she's a rebound
    Vote D
  • Maybe he has feelings for you that's why he hasn't unfollowed you or posted anything so u won't see it
    Vote E
Can you let me know thank s

03

Most Helpful Guy

• So u think it might not be as serious with this new girl and I could still have a chance with him?

• Yes...

• Ummm Think that he considers me as a friend well I'm not around so what do you think