Do you think I just became a fuckfriend of his?

We've known for about 8 years but never really kept in touch throughout.
When we first met, after not so long, I was in relationship with a guy and he dated one of my BFFs. So we remained good friends. After about two years he moved to other city for work and we were just facebook/instagram friends. (Never really talked since he's my ex's friend. Seems like they don't talk as much either now.)

Few months ago, he came back to my city and he messaged me to meet up.
We met up for dinner (his friends were there) and after heavy drinking, we made up and I gave him bj. We both thought that it was a mistake and decided to meet up alone another day.
When we met, ( two of us only) he told me that he had crush on me since when we first met which is 8 years ago but I never had thought that he's attractive. That night, we drank and made out again and he tried to touch me but I thought that it's not right but didn't want to break the mood on the other hand so I gave him bj again.

After this date (I think it was) we met up about 4 more times and every time, I slept with him.
I wanted to consider it as we are dating but the thing is he never texts me unless he wants to see me. (usually after work, after 9-10 ish) One day, I slept over at his place (yes, we had sex) and when he was out to get coffee, I found 2 used condoms in his bin. It was okay because we are not 'official' or I don't even know if we are dating or not. But then that day, we went to see some friends in the evening and I think he met a girl there. I found out on instagram. On the next day, he never texted me (as usual) nor appeared online on social media. But on this girl's instagram, I saw she posted up some pictures of her and him hanging out.

My heart is breaking. Even though I had no crush on him even on our first date, I started to like him. And we spend good time when we are together and I really like hanging out with him. Do you think I'm just his fuck friend?
What should I do?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• You are if you constantly allow yourself to fall for sexual actions instead of having some self control.
    The relationship will be nothing but sex if that's where it is always leading to.

• I think I screwed it up.. so sad.. Thanks for your advice.

• Tell him how you feel. You feel as if you made a mistake by taking things too quickly. If he can't accept that then he isn't meant for you.

• I think that's smart. okay. will try that. Thanks