Do people want to couple anymore?

Im afraid that women and men want to stand alone and be independent more then makeing a relationship with someone because they are to afraid to be wrong.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The desire to couple may lead to marriage. Marriage comes from God. He made woman to "help and complement" the man.
    The problem is with people. "God made man simple. Man has complicated himself". Modern examples of this are feminism and the MGTOW movement. These have taught men and women to hate and distance themselves from one another. This is why it seems people don't want to couple anymore.
    As a result, there are many lonely people all over the world these days. It is a big problem in places like England. Women are crying out for men in their lives, and men for women. American news reporter Christine Chubbuck killed herself in 1974 because she was lonely. So did golfer Erica Blasberg and a few men.
    It appears, then, that in the end, people do want to couple up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like its not the sole purpose in life. I've been in a bad relationship and it made me miserable. I'd much rather be single and happy than in that situation again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am not afraid of a realtionship for that reason... but I would be perfeclty fine with having the same restictions (monoamourous relationship) just call it friendship.. I don't wanna get married or have kids, and finding someone who shares that is tricky...

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems more trouble than its worth. Iv lost interest in having a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's only trouble if both don't want to put effort to make it work. In my experience if there is no communication and you both aren't on the same wave length then its gonna go south.

• Show All
    • @Figen well i just found out how little she thinks of me

• Oh I'm sorry, I can see how that would make you veer the other way :( .

• Don't agree with it, they want to do it for other reasons (not saying your reason is wrong tho)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so for the most part..

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont agre

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to couple...