How should I deal with this situation?

A few weeks ago i was talking with a work colleague about a hot girl that works at our place. We made a bet that whoever gets her number first and asks her out wins.
She is really good looking and beautiful and every now and then we glanced at each other for a few seconds. I did and still do feel attracted to her but i didn't take initiative yet due to other important things currently occupying my mind that need my attention and i have to concentrate on.
My colleague won the bet and she is now his girlfriend but it is getting to me and i was suprised when i found out they became a couple tho i wished him good luck with her (it was him directly telling me they are together).
So far i managed to act as usual when we sit together in the breaks and i even had a few casual chats with her but when they start kissing each other for example it gets harder to hide my facade.
I know i shouldn't be feeling the way i do because it's my fault for not taking advantage of the opportunity.

How do you think i should deal with this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Damn, there isn't really much you can do at this point. Unless you express to him that you feel uncomfortable or you can keep your distance for awhile.
    it's obvious that you'd still have some sort of attraction to her though so I think he could kind of take it into consideration not to do that right in front of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes