How should I deal with this situation?

A few weeks ago i was talking with a work colleague about a hot girl that works at our place. We made a bet that whoever gets her number first and asks her out wins.
She is really good looking and beautiful and every now and then we glanced at each other for a few seconds. I did and still do feel attracted to her but i didn't take initiative yet due to other important things currently occupying my mind that need my attention and i have to concentrate on.
My colleague won the bet and she is now his girlfriend but it is getting to me and i was suprised when i found out they became a couple tho i wished him good luck with her (it was him directly telling me they are together).
So far i managed to act as usual when we sit together in the breaks and i even had a few casual chats with her but when they start kissing each other for example it gets harder to hide my facade.
I know i shouldn't be feeling the way i do because it's my fault for not taking advantage of the opportunity.

How do you think i should deal with this?

10