Giving up on women?

I’m 21 and in college. I’m giving up on women because I’m too shy and they are into the party type of guys and the trap music lifestyle and the athletic guys. I workout but I still don’t feel attractive enough. I’m also a little socially awkward and girls HATE that with a passion because it’s “abnormal” and I’m not normal according to those types of women. I’m also 5’6 which also sucks. I know what y’all going to say, “be confident” but that’s too easy to say. And hard to do when you have to deal with what I go through. I suck I know I probably don’t deserve a women because of the way I am. Am I right to think this way?
Also the type of women I’m talking is the ones that are either fit, big butts, and big boobs.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• No-one deserves anyone or anything. Which, by extension, means that everyone deserves no-one and nothing. If you feel that you do deserve anything in life, even just the right to live, then that's 'entitlement'. And that's something which cis-hetero men simply aren't allowed to have any more. We should all die alone because of how we are, what we are. That's the reality of our world, our society. And there's nothing anyone can do about it now.

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem with you is that you have esteem issues. It has nothing to do with what women want. Everyone is different and has different wants and needs. The key is to make peace with yourself and embrace who you are. Then you'll find the girl you search for.