Based exclusively on their look in these pictures, which girl would you rather date?

Try to forget that they are celebrities and base your answer only on the looks in this specific picture. You can also explain your choice if you want :)
  • Based exclusively on their look in these pictures, which girl would you rather date?A
  • Based exclusively on their look in these pictures, which girl would you rather date?B
  • Based exclusively on their look in these pictures, which girl would you rather date?C
    Vote C
  • Based exclusively on their look in these pictures, which girl would you rather date?D
    Vote D

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go for A & D. Because of those women sure have a strong sexually attractive appearence & i love the way that they're smiling too.