Honestly, why can't I get a relationship?

So, here's the thing... I am a bit shy when it comes to relationships, but I learned the ropes throughout time, either by reading, watching, and even trying it out myself, but.. I've always got stuck in the one night stands and the occasional friend with benefits... Momentarily, it's nice, to get the attention, but as it happens time and time again, I start wondering if it's really all that worth it to keep trying for more

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because u are to shy... U just said it yourself.. Be more confident and be fast in answering

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep trying, you're still young! It always happens when you least expect it :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess... Who knows, right?

• Don't be discouraged about or pressure yourself. Live your life and have your fun! you'll find someone, just gotta set yourself in that mind set and when you find someone who that you're into, see where it's going and let them know you're looking for something more!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You will work things out you’re young so don’t worry

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.. It's just.. When I'm alone, people ask me why am I not dating, and that I'm such a delightful gent.. And when I'm someone's "f*ck-buddy", people ask if I'm dating and I'm stuck in a frustrated awkward moment.. So yeah.. But i guess you're right..

• Show All
    • Thanks, emotion-wise that really helps, I guess it boosts up a little confidence

• Happy to help 😊

• At your age, it’s very normal. Relax. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I now I'm young.. Only 17, barely knowing a bread crumb of the world around me.. But honestly.. I see everyone around me either dating or crushing on each other.. It's.. Depressing on my part, actually, for always getting the "fuck-buddies" treatment.. It's been like this ever since I started trying, and that was years ago..

• A lot of them are lying because they think everyone else is having sex etc. and they’re not.

• Yeah, I am trying to figure that out myself and realizing throughout breakups and hurt that I take someone I love very deeply and am committed. The biggest thing I would say is try to figure out the patter at which makes you attract certain people, but mostly focus on your worth as a person.
    I just got out of a confusing friendship with a guy, we didn't date. But we got really close and such and I just feel empty and hurt now. Mostly I feel used, but I don't know how to tell if he manipulated me or not. But it seems like it

0|0
    0|0
  • You are still young just wait for it it will happe eventually

0|0
    0|0
  • U need to go out looking it’s not gonna just come to u

0|0
    0|0
  • Sry you're cute

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes