Honestly, why can't I get a relationship?

So, here's the thing... I am a bit shy when it comes to relationships, but I learned the ropes throughout time, either by reading, watching, and even trying it out myself, but.. I've always got stuck in the one night stands and the occasional friend with benefits... Momentarily, it's nice, to get the attention, but as it happens time and time again, I start wondering if it's really all that worth it to keep trying for more

71

Most Helpful Guy

• Because u are to shy... U just said it yourself.. Be more confident and be fast in answering

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep trying, you're still young! It always happens when you least expect it :)

• I guess... Who knows, right?

• Don't be discouraged about or pressure yourself. Live your life and have your fun! you'll find someone, just gotta set yourself in that mind set and when you find someone who that you're into, see where it's going and let them know you're looking for something more!