Would it be a bad idea to invite my ex girlfriend to a concert with me?

Here's the background. We broke up about two months ago, she's at a turning point in her life which I'd describe as a "pre" mid-life crisis (She's 30). She basically said that she's 30 and she has no idea who she is, what she wants out of life, and that she's always used a relationship as her identity. She also has a couple of other personal issues going on. I told her I didn't want to break up, but if that's what she felt was best for her then I respected her decision. Her roommate also told me that my ex is "very confused" in regards to her life and how she feels, and that she got scared when I suggested moving in together this summer. As of two weeks ago, She says she misses me, but she won't talk to me on the phone or meet up with me in person because she's feels it "won't end well." I have tickets to this concert for an artist we both like, and I don't have anyone to go with. Would it be a bad idea to invite her to go? The concert is a few weeks away

10