Should I believe my brother about the guy Im dating?

I've been seeing this guy for about 1 month
We have been on several dates now - he takes me out to dinner, movie, bowling, golfing, long drives to see scenic views, etc
He pays for everything we do even if I insist in paying
He seems like a really sweet and nice guy
He text me goodmorning and goodnight everyday
He text me during the day checking up how my day is at work and stuff
He always wants to hold my hand and sometimes he would give me a kiss in public
When I was sick he checked up on me and he offered to bring something if I needed anything

So anyway yesterday night when we were hanging out, I told him that my mum wants me to buy few things at the supermarket
So he took me to the supermarket
But I told him my younger brother is working there
So we got there and he came with me inside the supermarket
I quickly got the things I need and then saw my brother
I went up to my brother to see how he is
I looked at my guy and he was behind me but I didn't introduce him to my brother
He didn't introduce himself to my brother either

My brother came home 1 hour later from his shift
Then he came to my room and this was our conversation:
Him - who was that guy with you?
Me - oh.. he's the new guy im dating
Him - are you serious? He looks like a dick
Me - what? Why u say that? He seems genuine to me
Him - just his vibe I got from him. Im a guy so I know. But whatever, just date whoever you want but if he does something, let me know

Now im rethinking everything!
I usually listen to my brothers for guys advice
Should I believe my younger brother?
I really think that this guy seems genuinely nice but I dont know now
  • Yes believe your brother
  • No trust your feelings

412

Most Helpful Guy

• I say be weary of him, but honestly I have gotten bad impressions of people and I was dead wrong. Just look for red flags and be ready to break up for a year with the guy. After that if he proves himself and he gets along with your brother relax and fall in love.
    Guys don't have a better sense of people or guys than girls do.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's done nothing dickish it seems like. Has he ever been rude to employees of places you go to? Like the concessions people at the movies or waitstaff?

• No he has never been rude to any employees infront of me

• Maybe your brother just doesn't wanna like this guy then. From everything you've said he seems like a decent dude