How can I make us more than friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He has to be interested in being more than friends but just say stuff clearly and blunt. Don't beat around the bush and say stuff to see if he's interested.

1|0
    0|0
    • Say stuff like what?

• Uuuh well I guess you could say something along the lines of "hey let's go somewhere just me and you. Just give me a time and place." See how he reacts.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Start by holding his hand. Try to sit closer to him and show him you aren't afraid of physical contact. But don't go to sexual right away as that could freak him out. Also it's not good to rush things.

0|0
    0|0
  • More touching would make a change. Less normal stuff like drawing on his back with your finger. Take any playing around and make it slow down will make a heart skip a beat.

0|0
    0|0
  • step 1, be physically appealing and overtly flirt with him

step 2, ask him out if you think he's interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them how you feel or just kiss them and see how they react providing they aren't seeing someone already

0|0
    0|0
  • By playfully flirting. It doesn't put you at risk, but it shows you have sexual interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • We need more details to give a better answers.

0|0
    0|0
    • We had been texting all day everyday for a few weeks and the conversation never died. It would just jump from topic to topic. We went to lunch together on Friday and he offered to pay for me. We haven't texted this weekend though. I haven't texted him because I thought if he wanted to talk to me he would. He is a super nice guy so half the things he does I don't know if it's because he's interested or just because he's that nice

• Drink and talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact you ask this means he's not that into you

0|0
    1|0
  • Go for it. Uk what i mean

0|0
    0|0