When do you get jealous?

Allow me to explain in a bit more detail what I mean: lets say you are in a relationship, and your partner has friends. What kind of actions will and won't you allow. For example, I went to a restaurant with a girl ( a colleague and great friend of mine) and her boyfriend (also my colleague and friend) was fine with it, because we know eachother very well. Would you be ok with something like this, and where do you draw the line?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would be fine with a meal in the restaurant.
    I would not be fine if my boyfriend and his female friend decides to netflix and chill, or have a meal, sleepover at her place, just the two of them. Where her boyfriend happens to be out of town at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with situations like that but for some reason my ex was always trying to make me jealous. I find a lot of guys do that. The only effect it has on me is I lose more respect for them every time I see it then I stop caring entirely for them. In the end, it has the opposite desired effect.

0|0
    0|0
    • I personally don't see how provoking jealousy would have a positive outcome either, but maybe thats just me

Recommended myTakes