Why do I like drama in my life?

I always create the biggest drama in my life and i play with my life ver dangerously. I make decision with dangerous consequences and i dont care the outcome... i want to stop being like this.. i even faked mental illnes for drama and attention... i date drugdealers... i commites fraud... i o ly have community college... its like i thrive on being the center of attention

05

Most Helpful Guy

• When 15 I had a girlfriend that pretended to have cancer. She hid away, stopped eating, only gave it up when she didn't want to follow through with shaving her head. So I'm familiar with this kind of attention seeking attitude and honestly I don't know what makes people do it, men or women but all I know is it's very unattractive and can even end up with you being hated and hating yourself as a results so get off that bus before it crashes.

• i did but with some very negative consequences... i now have personality disorder on my name (black and white on paper)