Guys, would you listen to your girl if she told you not to talk to this chick?

I just wanna know because my boyfriend has a hard time dealing with this.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the situation dear Jay Jay.
    For instance, have you tried explaining to your boyfriend the "Reason" you don't want him talking to that particular girl?
    Is it she causing real issues or problems?
    Maybe they have been good friends for years?
    Maybe she needs him to help her out with a boyfriend issue the way you are doing in this community dear Jay Jay.
    In order not to judge the book by its cover, the best solution is always to talk it out with your boyfriend, tell him what is really bothering you and from there you will solve the problem with maturity and move on!
    Thank you for sharing the question dear Jay Jay and hopefully you will make the right decision!

Cheers!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be free to talk to whomever you like? I will never understand people who ban their partners from speaking to certain people just because they're in a relationship