Guys, would you listen to your girl if she told you not to talk to this chick?

I just wanna know because my boyfriend has a hard time dealing with this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the situation dear Jay Jay.
    For instance, have you tried explaining to your boyfriend the "Reason" you don't want him talking to that particular girl?
    Is it she causing real issues or problems?
    Maybe they have been good friends for years?
    Maybe she needs him to help her out with a boyfriend issue the way you are doing in this community dear Jay Jay.
    In order not to judge the book by its cover, the best solution is always to talk it out with your boyfriend, tell him what is really bothering you and from there you will solve the problem with maturity and move on!
    Thank you for sharing the question dear Jay Jay and hopefully you will make the right decision!

Cheers!!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be free to talk to whomever you like? I will never understand people who ban their partners from speaking to certain people just because they're in a relationship

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on what I am talking to her about. If I was just talking to her about work, or school, or something else of importance, then no I wouldn't listen. She doesn't have authority to tell me who I can and can't talk to. But if I was flirting with this other girl, then yes she could tell me to not do that. You can't prevent a guy from talking to all females, and he isn't going to flirt with every girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she had a good reason. If she's just like "well I don't like her" or it's just out of jealousy then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't listen to her, no. She's not my mom. I'm not cheating with this other girl, what's the problem? I can't stand on some of my girlfriends friends, I don't tell her to not talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on when I got to know the girl and how i know her

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what’s so bad about the other girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is that chick?

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's a valid reason for it. Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's the chick I'm being barred from talking to?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably say I'm not talking to her to keep the girlfriend happy, but if the other girl was my legit friend I wouldn't stop talking to her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes