Reaching out to girls that liked me in the past?

So im currently in a recent break up where she moved on way too fast in my opinion. Its hard knowing she's already dating and getting laid, but i guess that means i should too. I've never been one for going on the hunt at the bar with the bros, so I've reached out to a bunch of girls that i know used to like me. Im not really the flirty type or super sexual but Id be more comfortable with girls i already kind of know rather than randoms. Tinder doesn't really work for me either so i feel like this is my best shot right now. I just dont know how to rekindle what we had with such long breaks from contact, and then bring up the idea of casual stuff because im not ready to get into anything serious. Any tips?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You might need to just take some time for you. Take time to heal. Just because she's has moved on doesn't mean you have to rush. Go at your own speed. You might get lucky with the people that used to like you & you might not ( be prepared for that ). Those people as well could have moved on as well. But if you really are trying to meet someone just go out to places, events & talk to folks. The old fashion way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes