Wasting my time with this girl?

Been texting this girl for a little bit and sometimes she just leaves the message on seen without responding. I asked multiple times and she says she just gets into an antisocial mood swing where she doesn’t text back. She’s been liking all my ig pics and I even see her in the gym and she always waves and smiles at me. Am I wasting my time trying with her? Because I find it hard to believe a girl won’t text back a guy she’s interested in.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ''I asked multiple times'' = neediness. The next time she does that crap, don't ask anything... and yes, you are wasting your time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re right a girl will text back a guy she’s interested in

0|0
    0|0
    • She always texts back but then sometimes she’ll do that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If its a guy i like then even if i am anti social, and trust me i fckn am, then i will just send a one word thing but won't ignore. Give her some time, maybe she is not that comfortable with texting that much. Talk to her more in the gym and don't text anymore, call instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to get to know her, ask her out. I won't waste time texting to a guy if he doesn't ask me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's just playing hard to get...

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know it’s annoying

• Sounds annoying.., but is she just busy? Maybe you are needy? If all else fails, just stop texting her.

Recommended myTakes