Wasting my time with this girl?

Been texting this girl for a little bit and sometimes she just leaves the message on seen without responding. I asked multiple times and she says she just gets into an antisocial mood swing where she doesn’t text back. She’s been liking all my ig pics and I even see her in the gym and she always waves and smiles at me. Am I wasting my time trying with her? Because I find it hard to believe a girl won’t text back a guy she’s interested in.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• ''I asked multiple times'' = neediness. The next time she does that crap, don't ask anything... and yes, you are wasting your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re right a girl will text back a guy she’s interested in

• She always texts back but then sometimes she’ll do that