Women say they don't like cheap guys but are cheap themselves are hypocrites right? Guys who splurge on women who never do the same for them are?

Suckers right? Women who like men that splurge aka aren't cheap, toward a SO/date but are cheap them damn selves are hypocrites right? Guys who splurge on women who never do the same for them are suckers it means that while you are willing to come out of pocket, they would never do the same but hey salute to the women with sucker ass simps like this that are so dazed by physical attraction that that's all they require out of you
vyjvukbku

30