Women say they don't like cheap guys but are cheap themselves are hypocrites right? Guys who splurge on women who never do the same for them are?

Suckers right? Women who like men that splurge aka aren't cheap, toward a SO/date but are cheap them damn selves are hypocrites right? Guys who splurge on women who never do the same for them are suckers it means that while you are willing to come out of pocket, they would never do the same but hey salute to the women with sucker ass simps like this that are so dazed by physical attraction that that's all they require out of you
Updates:
vyjvukbku

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I haven’t really met people like this. I’m cheap, sure, but I don’t expect my boyfriend to pay for anything of mine. What I want from him is love, time and affection and I can give that in return.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everybody has their moments

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less if a guy splurges on me. I think its a nice gesture when he does, but it doesn't have to be expensive. The last date I went on, the guy showed up in a Lambo and dropped $300 on dinner. I was completely turned off by it. I don't want a rich man, but I want a man who shows me he loves me by his actions and I will reciprocate.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes