Im in love with my best friend, but she's also a girl. she's lesbian and haven't notice yet. She has social phobia. What should I do?

02

02
  • What makes u sure that she is a lesbian and not noticed that yet. She might be just curious or wondering too. İn my humble opinion u see her as u want, Which is also pretty normal.

• Oh, she hasn't noticed my feels for her, not that she's a lesbian ahabhahah that she already knows

• Now it makes sense. ;) Well as an answer to your question you should be open and tell how u feel about her.

• What do you mean she hasn't noticed yet?

• Ok, try whatever approach feels comfortable that lets her know you're interested in her.(Actually you may have to go outside your comfort zone) try flirting or just ask if she wants to try dating.