I still have feelings for her but she's not hot anymore! We never dated?

Ok so a girl from HS I had the biggest crush on, I still have feelings for her but she has not aged well and plus she gave her best years to someone else. I am extremely upset at her but I still want her! How do I get her to understand that she really hurt me and now I have the decision-making power, not her. We have just gotten in to our 30s, I am dating a 23 yo but the feels are still there for my HS crush!! Help!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Leave her alone, you are already in a relationship and it seems like you are looking down at this old crush now that she's not attractive as a way to get your last laugh to be the one with the "upper hand". Seriously do her and yourself a favor and let her live her life and you yours.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not laugh, I wanna make her feel how she made me feel! Helpless and hurt!

• Show All
    • Pretty much revenge can't be done by men until after she reaches 30 so... you think a 20 yo is going to have a hard time finding someone Ofcourse not!!! Age has nothing to do with it, trust me it doesn't matter of you're 16 or 60 pain is pain!

• I am trying to figure out a way to get the understanding across not wonder if I should be interested in her!

• This is so sad.
    You don't deserve her.. Neither does she deserve you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes