Why is dating quite hard for average looking guys?

Such as myself

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks aren't everything.
    Average isn't bad, just put forward your other qualities.
    Find what you like, be great at it, and be passionate about it. Charisma and personality will get you better quality girls than those only interested in looks.

But yes being good looking is playing life on easy mode.

Most Helpful Girl

• U consider yourself average... Boost up your self confidence and self esteem and it won't be all that hard...💁

• And you don’t think I’ve tried that...

• I guess you are pursuing the wrong people then... Who put you down...💁

• I pursue all kinds of girls. All different styles, looks, races, areas, places etc but still nothing. My friends tell me there’s nothing wrong but if I’m 20 and still nothings happened there’s gotta be an explanation. I’ve tried online dating, approaches, not caring and even watching some tutorials online but still nothing works