Why is dating quite hard for average looking guys?

Such as myself

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks aren't everything.
    Average isn't bad, just put forward your other qualities.
    Find what you like, be great at it, and be passionate about it. Charisma and personality will get you better quality girls than those only interested in looks.

But yes being good looking is playing life on easy mode.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• U consider yourself average... Boost up your self confidence and self esteem and it won't be all that hard...💁

0|0
    0|0
    • And you don’t think I’ve tried that...

• I guess you are pursuing the wrong people then... Who put you down...💁

• I pursue all kinds of girls. All different styles, looks, races, areas, places etc but still nothing. My friends tell me there’s nothing wrong but if I’m 20 and still nothings happened there’s gotta be an explanation. I’ve tried online dating, approaches, not caring and even watching some tutorials online but still nothing works

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not so. Its a numbers game young buck.

Did you ever wonder why players seem to get lots of women?

Truth is those guys have emails that women never respond to on Facebook, Tinder, ignore them during cat calls etc.

But thing is they have tried with 30 or 40 women so at least 5 or 6 will say yes to them and the remaining 25 or 30 will be left out by them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't want average. If they could, they'd all have Brad Pitt or Christian Grey.

0|2
    0|0
    • What about guys, if you could have a scarlett johansson or whomever your celebrity crush is.

• Show All
    • I have nothing to prove to a close minded people.
      Of course: unhygienic is a big no. Who would like to live with someone who don't even knows what soap is?
      There is a diffrence between fat and curved. One has an unhealthy diet and doesn't care (good for her/him, I don't give a crap) and the other take care and do some sports but still has some fat he/she can't loose. We're not all even with our metabolism.

Of course beauty is subjective.
      It matters because this is the first thing we see when we all look at each others. But to me, this is not enough. I need to know what she likes/dislikes, If she has a good life hygien, what's her goals in life, what she does for living. I need to know if her personality is good with mine...
      I'm a slow mover because I want to be sure where I'm going.

• I'm currently seeing 2 Asian women. One cute and the other seductive. We're taking our time to get to know each others. One is more seductive than the other and yet I feel like I won't pursue with her. Why? Because she's a smoker. It's a very bad habit that is a total turn off to me. I'd rather pursue with thé cute one (even if she's older than the seductive one).

To make it short: yes, if the girl has no appealing to me, I won't bother her. But that's not because I'm shallow but because I have m'y preferences.
      Everyone act like that.
      Shallow people only mind beauty and material things.

• I think us men are quickly judged based on looks. Society has dictated that. I'm all about not judging a book (or person) by it's cover (or looks). I get that there has to be an attraction...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we're at competition with better looking individuals that women truly wish they could have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not confident, not are eye openers for women, so interest is relatively low.

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls these days are gold diggers... Just go to strip clubs LOL

0|1
    0|2
  • Because you have no personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're undesirable, no woman wants average.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes