Is it okay to give a guy time to decide between you and another girl?

Okay so I’ve known this guy awhile and we tried dating a year and a half ago. It wasn’t the right timing for us back then and recently we have started talking and seeing eachother. When have an amazing time together and it’s just so comfortable and fun with us. However, he is talking to this other woman who lives out of the state and has been talking with her about a year now. She is coming to see him for a weekend and he is telling me he is currently torn between her and I. I really like him and it is killing me knowing she is coming out.

17

Most Helpful Girl

• If he really wanted you then he wouldn’t even think about another girl. I try stay away from guys who can’t make their mind up

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer...