Is it okay to give a guy time to decide between you and another girl?

Okay so I’ve known this guy awhile and we tried dating a year and a half ago. It wasn’t the right timing for us back then and recently we have started talking and seeing eachother. When have an amazing time together and it’s just so comfortable and fun with us. However, he is talking to this other woman who lives out of the state and has been talking with her about a year now. She is coming to see him for a weekend and he is telling me he is currently torn between her and I. I really like him and it is killing me knowing she is coming out.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he really wanted you then he wouldn’t even think about another girl. I try stay away from guys who can’t make their mind up

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's obvious he's playing you both. This guy is using you. If he wanted you you'd be taken already. Move on I wouldn't waste your time you deserve better, look out for yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems to me he wants to enjoy his time with her before he makes his decision with you. If he connects well with this girl chances are you two may disconnect. But thats just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • you were the 2nd one to the table so yeah it's okay for him to talk to #1, other way around no

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a jerk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes