Why am I being a bitch to have these feelings for my boyfriend?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 1.5 year. he is handsome , caring , one of the best human being i have come across and he loves me like no other guy ever did literally treats me with respect and lots of love it really feel amazing to be loved by someone so insanely but the only problem is he is not successful yet. he has an average job right now and i am confused how successful he will be in future. i don't want him to be successful to give me all the luxuries of life but i want that to prove my parents that he is the right one for me. I love him i dont want to leave him cz of this petty issue i feel like a bitch for having this feeling for the man i love. he might get successful coz i feel he has it in him but right now this feeling of uncertainty is killing our relationship what to do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It is natural, but this is an issue of having nothing to compare with.
    We, as people living in developed countries only realize and cherish our well-being when we see extreme poverty.
    Decide yourself -- is your current boyfriend a better option than you might find in spite of him not earning loads of money?
    Are you just complaining bc you have nothing to compare with? https://youtu.be/L90R6PtxFKE

• Well for me he is above money anyday , he is one the most amazing and respectful man I have met and yes he has in it him to be successful which I feel it is just that I don't know what future holds that is what is making me worried

• So you posted it in Dating section and it is not about dating but finances, isn't it?

• It's about dating and finances

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re young there’s plenty of time for him to develop into a success. You have to be patient.