Will ignoring him make him interested again?

this guy I have been seeing on and off seems to only do things on his terms. We talk when he wants we see each other when he wants. How do I flip the tables? How do I make him chase me? How do I get him to notice me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Look miss
    U r over 25... I guess it is hugh time to become mature and take your own decisions and responsibilities and stop doing and going for stupid things.

Relationship is hard messy and difficult and there is no rules to it. So stop regulate whatever cannot be regulated.

Do not use opinions of other blindly in such a way you blame the opinion owner when it did not work.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I understand it’s immature. I have never experienced this so it’s me being naive. I guess it’s just hurts to love someone who doesn’t care

• Then love people that will love you back instead of making aka forcing people to love you back.

Love is like a seed growing up to a tree. So it takes. time and efforts and nurturing in order to grow it.

If you feel and think, u find some one and u fall in love or it will happen in 1 week or months, u are wrong cuz it will happen over time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a good place to be in. Don't let him have control. Seems like a control freak. Don't let him take his issues on you. I'd personally dump him. I've been in your situation

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. I dont think so. Will make things worse. If u really love him talk to him about it. R u kinda average lookin gal? Short too maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want things to be more on your own terms then quite simply you have to be more insistent.

Either: he likes your company, but not so much that he's willing to compromise his own life much

Or: he does in fact like you a lot but doesn't realise you are unsatisfied.

Either way, don't be a doormat, but you don't wanna be a bossy nag either. Talk to him about how you're feeling and the changes you would need if this is to continue, and ask how he honestly feels about you.

When you have the courage to insist on what you want, he will either care enough to make the changes, or not. Either way you can move forward with your life. And don't be scared of the possibility that he might just not care that much. Don't take it personally. If thats the case then you're just not meant for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't like you, he just wants your attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s been on and off for 8 months like this. Sometimes he’s into me sometimes it’s like ke I don’t exist

• Yeah, he is just keeping you along the side, girl. If a guy was really interested, he'd treat you like a queen.

• lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • Chase you? Steal his purse.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't wanna chase you he probably won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0