Should I be worried?

My Fiance that i have been with for the last three years just decided she wants an open relationship, should i be worried about losing her
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah if you are in an open relationship and she finds someone better. Not only sexually, but emotionally supportive towards her. She could jump ship. I honestly don't get this whole open relationship thing now a days.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She says she wants to use you. How come you let her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lose her? Do you own her? Even if you were in a "closed" relationship, you wouldn't be able to dictate who she finds attractive.

Sounds like you weren't satisfying all her needs.. and she was kind enough to be upfront about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that sucks good luck with that. Have you had an open discussion with her to as why she wants this or you don't want to know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused. Open relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • She wants to remain together but she also wants us to be open to having sex with other people as well

• Yeah no... dont do that. You'll definitely fucking lose her. Woman these days..

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes