Boyfriend wants to be left alone. What should I do?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have had a good relationship for the past 9 months. He is so good to me. We have had some problems here and there but always gotten through them.

Whenever he seems to be upset, he doesn’t want to talk about it all the time he would rather be left alone. For example today I was sick off school so I didn’t get to see him and he told me that he would call me that night. After school he posted something on his private instagram account with the caption “Shitty day :/“ So I asked him what was wrong and he told me he didn’t want to talk about it. That he didn’t feel like calling and that it didn’t have anything to do with me but he just wanted to be left alone.

Now I am worried and upset and I just want him to tell me what is up. I don’t really know if it has anything to do with me but he told me it didn’t, I always just think the worst.
Should I just leave it for now and leave him alone? Someone please help me understand xx
9
5