Is it a bad idea to ask a girl out on Facebook that you have talked to a few times in person but just can't seem to see her again at school?

I'm about to graduate college and I have a lot of friends at school and am in a fraternity and staying in the area after graduation. I just mentioned that because I also wanted to say while I will probably be at my school here and there, I realize I won't be on campus everyday though like I typically would. My question though is I don't know if I should ask a girl out over something like Facebook or if that is too weird and could end up causing a woman to say no even if she would say yes if I had done it in person?

I'm also confident socially except intially with the few girls I've had crushes on in the past but I will still approach them, etc and I had a class with a girl who I talked to a few times towards the end of this past Fall semester and I ended up having the absolutely largest crush on her. She's truthfully the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and she's just an amazing person and has a lot of interests and a great personality and I'm just infatuated by her and have a huge crush. A lot of women will flirt with me all the time/I know I'm attractive but normally I don't reciprocate and have only had a couple gf's and will only go after a woman I'm really into. When I've been around her I could tell she was into me also and so I feel pretty comfortable asking her out and I just know we would be perfect together on every level (personality, interests, etc) and I don't want to mess my chance up.

I obviously have decided to go ask her for her number/ask her out but this whole Spring semester it's just been crazy because even though we have similar majors and have classes in the same building primarily, I just never see her. Now that I'm graduating and won't be on campus as often I'm worried I will have my opportunity to see her more narrow and I might not get the chance. Is it a bad idea to message her on Facebook and just be blunt and ask her if I could take her on a date or should I just try to find her in person?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe you can message her on facebook and say something like "do you want to meet for coffee or take a walk around the campus sometime? I have something personal / important to ask you." that way she knows your intentions but you are still asking her out in person so its not like you don't respect her enough to do it in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to find her in person. If you're the person you say you are, this should work just fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • It ain't bad idea

0|1
    0|0
    • ok thanks. Can I ask you though as a girl, would you think of a guy messaging you on Facebook and then asking you out in that way would be weird or anything that would make you say no or would you not think anything strange about him asking you out on Facebook?

• No I'm not thinking it in weird way, that's normal

Recommended myTakes