Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?

This question is related to the previously asked one:
Click To Check The First Part Of This Question

I could not have more than one update, so I just thought it would be better to post another question.

As I was saying, my 26 years old friend thought what he wrote in my bio was the way to do it.
I felt it wrong, but said to myself let's give it a try. I knew the ZERO matching was because of the bio, so I have deleted everything and simply wrote the following

Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?Which of course did not appeal to him at all but I still think it describes me the most!

I always like to prove my arguments instead of just talking, so I thought it would be nice to throw the question to you ladies, again, and get your honest opinions.

Which of the two versions, based on my character, does suit me better and is more appealing to read?

I promise it is the last question!!
  • Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?Like
  • Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?Dislike
I trust you all with your total honesty, even if you dislike it.
We are here to exchange thoughts, ideas and opinions.
By being crystal clear, you are helping, whether it is positive or negative opinion.

Thank you all for participating,

CHEERS!!!

26

Most Helpful Girls

• 2nd one better but silly, unless you were born on December 31, 1989 you were parented in the 80s also, second line is for a puppy not a man, food choice is sure early heart attack and obesity, what about weight, nothing about a personal appearance, education, work activities, hobbies, recreation priorities or wealth condition, your last paragraph will scare away 90% of female population as you are for an boring angel not a girlfriend

• I like the new one. It's always best to describe yourself in your own words. It's more genuine.๐Ÿ˜Š by the way I'm a picses too.๐Ÿ™„ March 4th.

• Thank you dear Pink Michae for you honest opinion :-)
      Usually Pisces are emotional.
      Am glad you liked it as for it is me!