Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?

This question is related to the previously asked one:
Click To Check The First Part Of This Question

I could not have more than one update, so I just thought it would be better to post another question.

As I was saying, my 26 years old friend thought what he wrote in my bio was the way to do it.
I felt it wrong, but said to myself let's give it a try. I knew the ZERO matching was because of the bio, so I have deleted everything and simply wrote the following

Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?Which of course did not appeal to him at all but I still think it describes me the most!

I always like to prove my arguments instead of just talking, so I thought it would be nice to throw the question to you ladies, again, and get your honest opinions.

Which of the two versions, based on my character, does suit me better and is more appealing to read?

I promise it is the last question!!
  • Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?Like
    Vote A
  • Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile [THE FINAL] ?Dislike
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I trust you all with your total honesty, even if you dislike it.
We are here to exchange thoughts, ideas and opinions.
By being crystal clear, you are helping, whether it is positive or negative opinion.

Thank you all for participating,

CHEERS!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• 2nd one better but silly, unless you were born on December 31, 1989 you were parented in the 80s also, second line is for a puppy not a man, food choice is sure early heart attack and obesity, what about weight, nothing about a personal appearance, education, work activities, hobbies, recreation priorities or wealth condition, your last paragraph will scare away 90% of female population as you are for an boring angel not a girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the new one. It's always best to describe yourself in your own words. It's more genuine.๐Ÿ˜Š by the way I'm a picses too.๐Ÿ™„ March 4th.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you dear Pink Michae for you honest opinion :-)
      Usually Pisces are emotional.
      Am glad you liked it as for it is me!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Hard pass. This guy in the profile sounds very plain and boring, being shy for me is a turn off, so is sensitivity. Iโ€™m not saying you have to be totally insensitive but with the way that word gets used in our generation I hear sensitivity and I think: triggered.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your honest opinion. Really appreciated.
      I would be more comfortable with someone like me as matter of fact.
      My age or older perhaps.
      Old generations have different way of talking maybe.
      Describing myself in few words.
      For the rest it has to be discovered after matching and talking I guess.

• I dont like that he said sensitive/emotional/honest. Some white lies are okay and i mean i understand emotional over like a funeral but on common basis, i prob can't deal. So that part was a red flag but everything else looks good

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me, but honestly, you should make sure if reflects you, so be careful not to change it too much based on what ladies here say... you want to meet someone interested in you, not an edited version of you after all.

0|1
    0|0
    • That was indeed my first version before my friend deleted everything and wrote what you have seen first.
      So to be sure it was not that good, I just rewritten what was there at first.
      That is really me :-)

• I like the one from your previous post better. Personally, the other one would draw me to it. It's unique, short , to the point and humoros, in parts. The new one is similar to many other people's. Not as original as the previous one

0|1
    0|0
    • I do agree with you but it wasn't really me as matter of fact.
      Well it was a bit me, due to the fact he wrote how he saw me.
      But I felt like this one is easier to read, easy on the eye.
      Anyways, not counting too much as for I don't use it on a regular basis :-)

Thank you for sharing your honest opinion!!

• You're welcome. Yeah it's best to fit your profile around how you really are or feel

• THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT OTHER ONE!!!

Yes I had to put it in caps... that other one was cringe worthy lol no offence but this is 1000% better. I'm not into the dating scene so I have no idea of what it entails, nor do I have any interest at all in dating apps, but for those who are, this would give you a way better chance at finding someone that that one.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much for your total honesty dear Sweedy Pie :-)
      I guess I should have written my own bio at the first place. As matter of fact I am giving those dating things a try to see if maybe by chance I could find love.
      Tinder is giving me people nearby, and I tend to not get along well with Lebanese. They have their own close minded mentality and traditions.
      Anyways, I have improved that one a bit. I put the "food, drinks, etc... and height and sign" at the end of the bio as for they are less important than the last paragraph!

• Sounds good. I wish you the best of luck! :) And you're welcome ;)

• Very thoughtful of you. Thank you again for your honesty :-)

• I would give him a chance based off his personality if I was single. I'm not into the same music and i don't know how tall 1.83m is but height doesn't matter to me. He's also a bit old for me but the guy im with rn is much older anyways so I don't know. I like the part where you talk about how you are sensitive, loyal, honest, perfectionist and shy. Emotional makes it sound a little iffy, like you might use that to excuse poor behavior. But otherwise you seem nice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you dear for sharing your honest opinion.
      Very thoughtful of you and I appreciate a lot.
      By the way, love does not have age as long as you both really love each other and get along, of course, Love & Respect :-)

• It's fine but not really interesting. Also, I could care less if you are a Pisces, although I'm sure it matters to someone.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly. I understand your point. It is just a bio with really basic information. the rest is to be discovered while talking, right?
      For some people it matters as I often get asked about my height and sign.

• There's plenty to be discovered, always, but the thing I notice is when people are super vague, instead of just reading list a book you like by title and something funny about it, list a group specifically

• I get your point and exactly what you mean.
      Excellent point well made :-)
      I really appreciate you being honest and straight forward. Thank you :-D

• If you feel like it reflects you, then it's good. Yiu don't have to change it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, indeed. I shouldn't have mentioned it was my own profile though just to have a clear honest opinion. But you all were crystal clear with me and I appreciate a lot.

• I voted like... sounds good to me... very promising...๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them both. Because you like this one better I choose this one as you feel itโ€™s a better representation of you. Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's much better, but I'd leave out the Pisces bit unless you want to attract people who believe in Astrology.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like what I read ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Now I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • Much better.

0|1
    0|0
    • You were right all along dear Sally.
      I guess I should have written it myself instead of letting him do the writing.
      I have no experience in this online dating honestly, but I always prefer to stay honest and clear.
      Again, thank you for your total honesty :-)

• looks good to me

0|1
    0|0
  • id say its pretty good

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, much better. Good job

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess it's good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Liked it

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a well made profile.

0|1
    0|0
  • An improvement, I must say :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well let's shorten it. A little. Take out paragraph 4 about your likes. Otherwise it's fine.

0|1
    0|0
    • you have a good point. It is less important than the last paragraph for sure :-)
      Thank you for your honest opinion!

• I think itโ€™s a bit too long. I wouldnโ€™t have read the whole thing. I think just cracking a joke is better.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes indeed a nice joke could show a sense of humor which we all look for in a significant other.
      Good point well made :-)
      Thank you dear for sharing your honest opinion

Recommended myTakes