How do you tell a girl how you feel about her?

There's this girl that i really like but i honestly don't know how to tell her how i feel

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what you have is actually insecurity. but the best advice i can give you: keep your higiene in check. brush your teeh, neat your hair, wash your skin, and you'll probly do just fine. i can't stress how important (and underestimated) that is. also dont worry: everyone your age do just fine. be comfortable in your shoes and you'll do way more than just fine. relax and remember there's 7 billion people in the world and they're all diferent and the same and you'll do great. as long as you don't NEED to have her attention, but you WANT to meet her, chances are good. also, don't be friendly. be respectful, of course, but friendly guys want to be friends. you want to be more than friends, right? but again, that's too much talking. just worry about higiene and you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a sweet and special way to tell her without making her feel embarrassed. For example don't ask her or tell her in front of everyone. You should get get some flowers and give them to her while telling her how you feel and maybe also a little gift.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't tell her. Seriously, if you tell a woman out of the blue that you like her, she will more than likely not reciprocate those feelings. Trust me, I've been there.

If you want an honest shot, ask her out on a date. Don't tell her specifically that it's a date... just ask her if she wants to go somewhere with you. If she says yes, then you build up the romantic tension from there, and you don't have to actually tell her that you like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with her worst that could happen is she says no. You don't know unless you try. I did and won. My wife is amazing. I thou Ghouta t she would never have me but I went for it. I got her alone and I told her she looked amazing tonight. I leaned in and kissed her and it worked I'm in. She was shocked at my bravery for one and she really was into it. 16 years later I'm still with this amazing beautiful lady. So go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You use words out of your native language to express your thoughts and feelings directly to her so there's no game feeding around the bush and she knows exactly what you mean and what your plans are

0|0
    0|0
  • Donโ€™t overwhelm her with it in one go. Start carefully with appreciative comments on how she looks. You look beautiful today etc. Show interest in what she does and try to involve yourself. Slowly slowly catchy monkey. ๐Ÿต

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all do you really know what is love...
    Do you know what is means and what it takes.

Do you know what its contract consist of... good and bad.

Ask urself why you like her really
    What make u attracted to her.

If it is beauty then ask urself something really deep:

"Will you be able to like her the same if her beauty got burned or damaged"

1|0
    0|0
  • Look her in her eyes, say you love her and kiss her.
    It's scary at first but it'll end in magic if she feels the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, this is going to sound totally ridiculous but it worked for me one time. I really liked this girl, I added her on facebook but never said anything (this was more than 10 years ago).

So I started liking her photos like some stalker because I was weird like that. She messaged me and asked me why am i up at 4am liking her photos, Nearly all her photos had her best friend in it so so I said I thought your friend was hot (she wasn't). The girl for some reason started talking to me on a regular basis...

There's your opening...

0|0
    0|0
  • When someone tells me, I love when they point out the little things I do that they love. Try that! Be open and honest! Try a letter or a text if your bold! Girls love a brave guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her the truth. Don't make jokes about it and don't put any stress about it on her. Be brave

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest. Look at her eyes when you told her about your feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that you like her and invite for a coffee.

Easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Look her in the eyes smile and kiss her

0|2
    0|0
    • I wouldn't do this unless you have balls of steel

• Lol but exactly u donโ€™t even need to talk this way which guys could always mess up somehow and you get the point across ๐Ÿ’‹ lol it would be kinda funny if u just walked away after ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

• "I like you."

0|0
    0|0
  • Be brave and tell her how good she is in your eyes

0|0
    0|0
    • why are you all saying look her in the eyes... o. O that shit hard you know

• Straight up tell her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes