How do you tell a girl how you feel about her?

There's this girl that i really like but i honestly don't know how to tell her how i feel

710

Most Helpful Guy

• what you have is actually insecurity. but the best advice i can give you: keep your higiene in check. brush your teeh, neat your hair, wash your skin, and you'll probly do just fine. i can't stress how important (and underestimated) that is. also dont worry: everyone your age do just fine. be comfortable in your shoes and you'll do way more than just fine. relax and remember there's 7 billion people in the world and they're all diferent and the same and you'll do great. as long as you don't NEED to have her attention, but you WANT to meet her, chances are good. also, don't be friendly. be respectful, of course, but friendly guys want to be friends. you want to be more than friends, right? but again, that's too much talking. just worry about higiene and you'll be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a sweet and special way to tell her without making her feel embarrassed. For example don't ask her or tell her in front of everyone. You should get get some flowers and give them to her while telling her how you feel and maybe also a little gift.