Where do I find guys that don't like sex?

I am looking for a guy who don't like sex and still want to date. I don't like sex at all because I think it is so boring and annoying. They are hard to find.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding a guy as friend for "youthful fun" (outdoor activities, shopping, art, nusic,...) should not be difficult.

If you state your desire to just engage in activities you both enjoy, I think you can get guys who will meet for non sexual activities. This is because no one human can engage in sex 24/7.

However, don't expect a "label" like "we're dating or in a relationship ".

No. If you want to be recognized by your peers as "dating" the guy and sex is out, I think it's not possible.

This is because the word "dating" or "relationship" comes with sexual or romantic stigma.

You're not being fair to the guy if you "date" him but do not want a romantic future and not inform him early.

It's like leading the person on. But if you declare it early the "date" is simply for say "enjoy playing a duet", then it's different.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish you luck, every guy I seem to meet just wants to smash.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's probably a forum for asexual people, a few people on here describe themselves that way but I don't know if they mean by choice. But basically you want a friend/room mate who isn't allowed to sleep with other women?

0|0
    0|0
  • The extreme majority of guys are going to want to have sex, rather than looking for no sex at all, you could also look for a guy with a low sex drive so it's not a frequent thing.
    Alternatively, you could try different things with sex to try make it less boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • But what do you have that an asexual guy needs? He already has male friends.

What possible reason would he have to date you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder why they're so hard to find, I don't know anyone who DOESN'T want sex. You must have had some AWFUL sex to think that.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's going to be tough. You're going to have to look for a guy that is what is known as being "A sexual".

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly depends on the guy- you just have to be clear that you don't want it and he has to respect that

0|0
    0|0
  • They are rare but they existit. For example i am a guy like that, most of time actually. But all my friends don't understand that, so they are rare

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't find one, looks like you'll have to go lez

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get to know someone well and confess later unfortunately it probably will be hard to find

0|0
    0|0
  • So, what do you going to do with this guy if he even exists?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol go find a homosexual

0|0
    0|0
  • A monastery

0|0
    0|0
  • Right here. I am asexual

0|0
    0|0
  • do you cuddle?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say you're looking for guy friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes