Where do I find guys that don't like sex?

I am looking for a guy who don't like sex and still want to date. I don't like sex at all because I think it is so boring and annoying. They are hard to find.

116

Most Helpful Guy

• Finding a guy as friend for "youthful fun" (outdoor activities, shopping, art, nusic,...) should not be difficult.

If you state your desire to just engage in activities you both enjoy, I think you can get guys who will meet for non sexual activities. This is because no one human can engage in sex 24/7.

However, don't expect a "label" like "we're dating or in a relationship ".

No. If you want to be recognized by your peers as "dating" the guy and sex is out, I think it's not possible.

This is because the word "dating" or "relationship" comes with sexual or romantic stigma.

You're not being fair to the guy if you "date" him but do not want a romantic future and not inform him early.

It's like leading the person on. But if you declare it early the "date" is simply for say "enjoy playing a duet", then it's different.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish you luck, every guy I seem to meet just wants to smash.