Are pregnant women really sexy?

Right now I'm pregnant and my fiance has been treating me a lot differently ever since we found out about 5 months ago. He tells me that I'm absolutely beautiful and that I turn him on so much. I personally feel my sex appeal has been taken away and mostly feel lethargic and tired all the time. Not to mention my belly is getting bigger and I just feel unattractive. I asked him and he said there's nothing sexier than a woman who is carrying your child & knowing you caused all the changes that are happening to her body. That he suddenly feels protective over me. Is this true? Are pregnant women attractive or is he just one in a million? Lol :) Thanks!

410

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a really good partner. I'd say count your blessings, focus on that. The pregnancy thing is a phase, it'll come and go. Plus you are so young so don't worry so much. Most important opinion that matters to you has been nothing but good and positive, and that's coming from him... can't ask for better 😊.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if he truly loves you, he will find you very sexy when pregnant. After all, you are carrying his child. It's one of the biggest sacrifices a woman can do for a man, and he appreciates it.

• Ignore the men who think pregnancy is "gross". They will probably never have the pleasure of having a pregnant wife, let alone a girlfriend.