Is this a reasonable rule in dating?

Women don't want to be used for sex, so to avoid been used for money, men shouldn't pay for expensive dates and keep things inexpensive, until the girls true character can be confirmed.

What are your thoughts on this?

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• Any time that you get concerned about money in dating, there is the risk that a girl will perceive you as being cheap or selfish/not generous. I think it is reasonable to keep dates in the inexpensive side, particularly when you are younger and not "rolling in the dough," and save the more upscale dates for when you think that things are starting to get serious. But I would avoid asking a lady to pay for her share of a date.

You may occasionally get used, but that is fairly insignificant. If it happens, a girl has revealed her true colors and you know to move on to the next contestant.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree and I think it’s smart. If she’s gonna throw a fit because you’re being frugal with your money and not throwing all your dimes at her feet, that’s a good sign you need to run very very far away: