My ex-girlfriend texted me, and I don't know how to feel about it?

So, we've been broken up since last year. About a month ago, I sent her a text saying I hoped she was doing well. And now just this morning after midnight she responded with, "Thank you. Hope all is well with you, too." I just responded saying how tiring university is, and that was it since I was pretty taken aback by her text.

Our breakup was a tad nasty (we insulted each other a bit), but I still have some feelings for her.

What should I make of this late response?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is most likely just being nice. I text my ex every once in a while just to see how he is doing and to show that i'm not really mad at him or anything. We are just friends but when in our relationship, he's gone and came back and we got together and i have felt and came back and we got back together... So, if you still have feelings for her, maybe you should just start by having some friendly conversations for a while and if she consistently texts you back and she seems interested in the conversation, that means she wants to keep talking to you. Or else she would stop. Then, I think that if you feel a vibe then u could tell her that you still have feelings for her and see how it goes. If she says yes then good, but if she says no, then u should just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • text her that ,, you miss her,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes