My date came without shaving his face. Did he just come to have casual fuck?

His online pics were so gorgeous and then came this scrawny bearded guy and i went giving it my best when i don't even like putting on makeup. He did talk about what i liked sexually and shared his past. We had a long conversation about life and shit and then he asked if i would wanna go on a trip with him. What's the deal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How thick was his beard really? I ask this because i myself am at the peak of my attractiveness when my beard is of medium thickness, like i allowing it to grow for 2 weeks, that is when i look more attractive, i look way poorer when shaved that with a 2 week beard so i usually try to time a dating around that schedule and when in a relationship will take even longer to shave and in fact grooming is better than totally shaving for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not too thick, probably hadn't shaved for a few weeks. Second time around he did come with a scruff which i found more attractive than the first day look. But its just me i love them clean shaved. And if its biologically true thay women are attracted to beards than i am probably biologically malfunctioning ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys like growing their beard. It doesn't indicate that he didn't bother putting in the effort. Was he at least dressed well?

Inviting you to join him on a trip is a good indicator that he enjoyed your company and would like to know you more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The deal is you are overthinking the situation. Yes he wants to have sex with you if you're attractive everyone does hell even if you aren't attractive they probably still do. He may want more than that... just go with the flow. His beard or lack thereof has nothing to do with anything

1|0
    0|0
  • He has probably read multiple studies that suggest on average women seem to find stubble more attractive than either a beard or clean shaven face.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people are doing the bearded look. He might like it or try something new. Not all men shave all the time or think if they don't shave that having a beard or shadow isn't so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • He must be trying to sport a beard for a change. Why do u have to think it's for a casual fuck. Casual sex and beard are nowhere related so don't worry he's not going anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I don't know what you mean by "what's the deal."

1|1
    0|0
    • Translated: 'OMG why was he such an ass for not reading my mind that I don't like stubble!!!'

• What's the deal with you getting so worked up over him having a beard? He's still the same guy.. just with more hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm only asking because i don't want to carry things forward if he is just there for a fuck. Don't guys also usually put effort on first date? And its no biggie because i arranged a second date with him myself ;)

• That's fair enough, came across as if it was more frustrated with him, rather than intentions, my bad.
      They do usually, not sure if he thought he looked better with a beard (maybe browsing too many internet studies like I do). And good on you! Let's hope for you sake, he shaves this time lol.

• lol me too. want to see that sweet face !!!

• why don't you just look where things are going instead of being so scared of a casual fuck? xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Well this is something that is killing my chances. As soon as i start dating i feel like the guy will just use me and never come back. Because of this i am so scared to say funny seductive jokes which i can spew easily and end up being boring and seem distant. How do i not let this fear eat me?

• Show All
    • Thanks. I'll do just that, it is easier and more fun that way, besides i still have a lot of dating experience to gain so i can't just latch onto one person and expect anything.

• Yes and being good at sex will come in handy too :P

• Nothing he may be trying to grow a beard that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards and stubble are fashionable

1|0
    0|0
  • He maybe trying to go for a different look, but did not update his profile or say anything before. Maybe ask him to shave and see what he says. Say it kinda indirectly like. You look good, but you looked a lot better with out facial hair. Or you look cuter with out facial hair.

A girl said that to me on a dating site and I shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's putting as little effort as possible in so that he can get laid. Best just throw him away like the piece of garbage he clearly is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes