My date came without shaving his face. Did he just come to have casual fuck?

His online pics were so gorgeous and then came this scrawny bearded guy and i went giving it my best when i don't even like putting on makeup. He did talk about what i liked sexually and shared his past. We had a long conversation about life and shit and then he asked if i would wanna go on a trip with him. What's the deal?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• How thick was his beard really? I ask this because i myself am at the peak of my attractiveness when my beard is of medium thickness, like i allowing it to grow for 2 weeks, that is when i look more attractive, i look way poorer when shaved that with a 2 week beard so i usually try to time a dating around that schedule and when in a relationship will take even longer to shave and in fact grooming is better than totally shaving for me.

• Not too thick, probably hadn't shaved for a few weeks. Second time around he did come with a scruff which i found more attractive than the first day look. But its just me i love them clean shaved. And if its biologically true thay women are attracted to beards than i am probably biologically malfunctioning ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys like growing their beard. It doesn't indicate that he didn't bother putting in the effort. Was he at least dressed well?

Inviting you to join him on a trip is a good indicator that he enjoyed your company and would like to know you more.