Youngest and oldest person you've dated/crushed on?

State your age and their age.

99

Most Helpful Girls

• Oldest i dated was my ex, same age as myself (my main preference). Youngest i dated was my current boyfriend who is 2 years younger.

Oldest I’ve crushed on would be a celeb who was prob in his 60s lol. Oldest noncelev i crushed on an almost dated was 8 years older than me. Youngest i’ve crushed on would be a celeb who was prob 16 bt i didn't know he was that young. Youngest nonceleb i crushed on and almost dated was like 3 years younger than me

Most Helpful Guy

• The most age difference I ever had with a girlfriend was 3 years.
    Crush? When I was 15, I crushed on my English teacher who was like 25 or slighlty more.