Youngest and oldest person you've dated/crushed on?

State your age and their age.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Oldest i dated was my ex, same age as myself (my main preference). Youngest i dated was my current boyfriend who is 2 years younger.

Oldest I’ve crushed on would be a celeb who was prob in his 60s lol. Oldest noncelev i crushed on an almost dated was 8 years older than me. Youngest i’ve crushed on would be a celeb who was prob 16 bt i didn't know he was that young. Youngest nonceleb i crushed on and almost dated was like 3 years younger than me

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The most age difference I ever had with a girlfriend was 3 years.
    Crush? When I was 15, I crushed on my English teacher who was like 25 or slighlty more.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The oldest was 21 when I was 20, and youngest was 16 when I was 18. I don't usually go for big age differences.

0|1
    0|0
  • Youngest guy I had a crush on was 1 years older than me when I was in elementary school. I began to have a crush on him when he was 8 years old I think.
    Oldest guys I had a crush on was 16 years old and I was 14 years old.

This is if I don't count actor.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I wasn't but now that you mentioned it, I have to know who your celebrity crushes were. And I'll tell you mine

• Show All
    • Married in college O-O
      In my country people don't marry until they're in their 30s, they even can have children be 40s and still not married.
      No, but in France people have sex pretty late around 18 years old so they're generally in college at this age.
      After I was in a rural conservative and catholic area. Too one night stand are very bad seen and girls don't like to have sex in high school because other would treat them as slut.

• In Poland too, but not so much the second part though in Iceland that is becoming common.
      But people here are also marrying later. And there is no definitive answer on how long a couple should be together before getting married.
      LOL. 10 years ago they was true in the U. S. as well, but now 18 is considered an early age to have sex.
      Yeah, I wouldn't do a one night stand. The guys who do, have no respect for those girls, but sure enjoy having sex with them.

• Crushed
    youngest -I don't remember. Maybe I was 11 or 12
    Oldest -right now I am crushing so bad for zayn malik. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol.
      Excluding celebrities. Though I guess technically it counts.

• Show All
    • Yeah. I don't wanna go there. EVER! LOL
      I told him to do Colombia's north mountains

• You wanna see my Youtube channel?

• I have never dated anyone more than a few months younger than me, my first girlfriend was in middle school, I was 12 she was 13... The oldest I have dated was not more than a year older than me but I have crushed on few cougars...

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was 8, and 8 year old. When I was 15, a 34 year old Spanish teacher

0|1
    0|0
  • Youngest was a 13 year old when I was 15 and oldest was a 16 -17 year old when 15

0|1
    0|0
  • Oldest was 19 when I was 16 youngest was 16 when I was 18

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone younger than me and someone way older than me

0|1
    0|0
  • Dated
    Youngest/Oldest 14-15 when I was 16-17

Crushed
    Youngest 9 when I was 18
    Oldest 24 when I was 17-18

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure your first crush was illegal

• Show All
    • But still, that's really wrong

• Dude I don't care if you think it's wrong. You asked a question, you got an answer.

• When i was 10/11 i crushed on a guy that was 18/19

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh WOW! Did your parents know? Or did HE know?

• Show All
    • Oh wow , that's messed up if she actually did want to do that while you were just 7 lmao did you have a crush on her?

• LOL. NO! I didn't. I liked her as an older sister kind of thing. I didn't start having crushes on older women til I was 15.

• 23 youngest is 16 oldest is 25

0|1
    0|0
  • Does the age I was count?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Oh okay. Yeah. So if we're doing it that way, mine was like 5 or 6. But I was the same age at the time. I just didn't know how to say it without sounding like a pedo.

• Lmao okay

• Oldest 45 youngest 20

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest 17, oldest 28.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m 20 and have a crush on a 40 year old.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes