Do you expect that?

Guys do you expect your wife or future wife to know how to cook?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a great cook. I will teach her and she better learn because I won't be in the kitchen always and take out is not a healthy option.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah and costly.

• Show All
    • She would be crazy to complain about that kind of deal 😕

• Hahaha I know. That's what I'm going for.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• That would indeed be nice, but as i myself hardly can see myself even marrying i will just implement a dietetic plan that can include all necessary nutrients without having a necessity for cooking, ok that can be hard if you don´t intend to go to a restaurant every day, but still feasible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less if she knows how to cook. As long as one of us can, then I'm happy. Plus, that person would probably be me that cooks. I can actually make spaghetti. About a month or two ago, I would've burned the noodles. But now, the noodles are safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find it rather odd if they couldn't. It's a rather basic life skill. Would say I expect it though.
    Do you expect you husband or future husband to know how to cook?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it would be awesome if she enjoyed cooking, because I can't cook. If she didn't, then we'd have fun making a mess and cooking semi-edible food together. Not a skill I expect at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love your attitude ☺

• Show All
    • As long as somebody does it works.

• So true ☺

• It's a HUGE plus tbh. And if she doesn't, I would support her all the way until she can... juss ma thoughts

0|0
    0|0
    • And she would appreciate you for that 💜

• Show All
    • Didn't take long to figure out lol

• Lol ur too good Sarah

• Not worried whether a woman can cook or not because I can cook and there's always restaurants to go to

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can cook for myself, don't need a wife for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, not cause she's a woman, because she's an adult. I can cook, she should be able to as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I think it's essential to know how to cook , it's not that important tho as I can cook myself

0|0
    0|0
    • I am surprise at the amount of guys that can cook 💗

• Well yeah it's essential nowadays and it's unfair to just make women cook and you just eat

• No, but then at least I'd have someone to learn it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont expect her to, I'd find someone that knows how to

0|0
    0|0
    • I think every girl should learn. but also think it doesn't hurt for guys to know how to cook either 😐

• Not necessarily, but hopefully we could learn together

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not necessary but if she knows it would be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , even if she don't will be okay

0|0
    0|0
  • I expect her to try and continuously improve

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do