Dating without cars?

Just curious if this is something worth pursuing. I met this really awesome guy the other night, the chemistry was off the wall. Only problem that has come up is neither of us drive, and interestingly enough, it’s for personal reasons that makes me feel like neither of us will ever drive. Would this be too difficult of a situation? Ofc there’s uber but he lives about 20 mins away and I’m sure that money adds up.
Updates:
Thanks everyone for your inputs! Since majority of your opinions are positive, I think I will go ahead and pursue. We both work and have to means to catch an Uber or something, and depending on what time of day it is, that shouldn’t be too expensive for a 20 min drive. Fingers crossed!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Transportation in this free world is not a problem. There's metro bus subway lot of options I'm sure. How should that even be a problem if u guys planning to date. If there is a will there is always a way

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If public transport or walking/cycling isn't an option, the cost might start to pile up. But I wouldn't throw away a promising relationship just for one inconvenience.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The money adds up, but buying a car, maintaining a car, insurance, and gas also add up... much more quickly. If you have great chemistry, call an Uber and don't regret it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep money adds up and it would be complicated in the long run, specially because one couldn´t help the other when for exemple going somewhere is needed, where if one of you two did drive this person could help the other in going where it was necessary to go. So definitely having someone in the relationship driving makes thinks much easier in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Public transportation an option at all?

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be difficult and would add up. Maybe get bikes and meet in the middle or take turns going to each other's place. Maybe the both of you can work out your issues with driving together.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes