Dating without cars?

Just curious if this is something worth pursuing. I met this really awesome guy the other night, the chemistry was off the wall. Only problem that has come up is neither of us drive, and interestingly enough, it’s for personal reasons that makes me feel like neither of us will ever drive. Would this be too difficult of a situation? Ofc there’s uber but he lives about 20 mins away and I’m sure that money adds up.
Thanks everyone for your inputs! Since majority of your opinions are positive, I think I will go ahead and pursue. We both work and have to means to catch an Uber or something, and depending on what time of day it is, that shouldn’t be too expensive for a 20 min drive. Fingers crossed!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Transportation in this free world is not a problem. There's metro bus subway lot of options I'm sure. How should that even be a problem if u guys planning to date. If there is a will there is always a way

Most Helpful Girl

• If public transport or walking/cycling isn't an option, the cost might start to pile up. But I wouldn't throw away a promising relationship just for one inconvenience.