How do you figure out if he’s in it for the long run or just sticking around for a good time?

Besides the obvious of just asking head on..

1028

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you mean by a good time? Are you constantly having sex? Is he mooching of you and getting everything he wants? Did he move in with you and not paying for anything? Are you always doing everything for him while he does nothing for you? If one or more of these questions match what's going on chances are he may just be there for the good time not the long run

• He pays for everything talks about me moving closer like to him, but I have a daughter and it’s a touchy subject sometimes I feel even though he says it’s not? Just confusing :/

• Ok thanks for replying and yes when you have children it can make it harder... For me I won't just let any girl meet my daughter and if they do meet her it's never straight away because I want to protect her and is my priority..

It sounds from what I can tell from your reply he is trying to make the most time he can with you and I could almost safely say he is trying to make a fair go from this between u both :) give him a chance cause it doesn't sound like he is going away anytime soon

Most Helpful Girl

• If he talks about the future with a mention of you in it perhaps.
    If he’s there for you to offer emotional support and not just there when there’s a chance he’ll get laid