Would you look down on a guy who only dates younger women?

It's a bit shallow, but then again, women put height requirements on guys so it goes both ways.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't look down on it, per say, since I'm the same way. But I'd still look at him and think that he has next to no chance of having an LTR. Especially if he's only dating women below a certain age- say, under 21, or under 25. See, the trouble is that once you're fully grown, your height stays the same. But everyone ages. And once they cross that age threshold, and become 'out of date', would you just discard them and get a newer, fresher girl to replace them?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much younger the women are. I don't think I would look down on them but I do tend to find it strange that people with like a 15-year age difference have much in common. The bigger the age difference, the more the motives behind the relationship become questionable. I'm not saying it can't be genuine but it does make me sceptical.

0|0
    0|0
    • A guy refusing to date women his own age can have just as genuine relationships as a girl refusing to date guys around her own height.

• I happen to personally think that people who refuse to date others based on their height are shallow idiots. In fact, declaring that you won't date anyone who is a certain kind seems pretty narrow-minded to me. We're all individuals and how we look on paper has nothing to do with whether or not there will be chemistry.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends how much younger. A few years is fine. If he is only willing to date girls 10 years younger than him then I’d look down upon it

0|0
    0|0
    • 10,20, 30 years doesn't matter as long as its legal. Its no less shallow than girls who refuse to date guys below a certain height

• Show All
    • I just think if you're one of those girls who won't date a guy below 6ft you have zero right to talk down on a guy who has age requirements

• My current boyfriend is 5’9” and my previous one was 5’5”
      Height really doesn’t make a difference to me. As long as they have a fun and living personality

• A few years younger is fine. I typically look for a guy that’s older than me by a few years

0|0
    0|0
    • 10, 20, 30 years doesn't matter what it is as long as the girl is 18 or older.
      If women can be shallow about a guy's height they are in no position to say anything about a guy who's shallow about a girls age

• if for money then i dobt respect

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would cause thats just sadd

0|0
    0|0
    • Any less shallow than a girl who has a height requirement?

• Show All
    • Yes they are. A girl meets a guy she thinks is amazing, he has a great personality, they get along well and are compatible. But oh no, he's only 5'9 and doesn't meet her 6ft requirements, so she rejects him just because of that.
      This is very very shallow. If you think otherwise you're delusional

• no not like that

I mean if you say you want him at least taller than you... thats not bad. but if you want him 5'9 and you love him obviously that person would be dumb

Recommended myTakes