Would you look down on a guy who only dates younger women?

It's a bit shallow, but then again, women put height requirements on guys so it goes both ways.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't look down on it, per say, since I'm the same way. But I'd still look at him and think that he has next to no chance of having an LTR. Especially if he's only dating women below a certain age- say, under 21, or under 25. See, the trouble is that once you're fully grown, your height stays the same. But everyone ages. And once they cross that age threshold, and become 'out of date', would you just discard them and get a newer, fresher girl to replace them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much younger the women are. I don't think I would look down on them but I do tend to find it strange that people with like a 15-year age difference have much in common. The bigger the age difference, the more the motives behind the relationship become questionable. I'm not saying it can't be genuine but it does make me sceptical.

• A guy refusing to date women his own age can have just as genuine relationships as a girl refusing to date guys around her own height.

• I happen to personally think that people who refuse to date others based on their height are shallow idiots. In fact, declaring that you won't date anyone who is a certain kind seems pretty narrow-minded to me. We're all individuals and how we look on paper has nothing to do with whether or not there will be chemistry.