Just got out of a relationship a few months back and there is this guy that I like but I said something that I probably shouldn't to him! HELP?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend a few month ago and i feel like I'm still really not over him since he is my first love, we did basically everything together and breaking up with him was really hard but i guess it had to be done. Anyway, so there is this guy that i liked 2 years back but nothing happened and then we started talking again and i actually like him a lot and he likes me too. After a couple of months, he told me he loves me because he has never felt this way with anyone ever. ( he has only said ily to 1 other girls besides his mum.) and so it is something huge for him but i didn't really feel that way towards him cause i don't think I'm really over my ex yet. Yesterday, i got drunk and I told this new guy i love him and he was really happy but tbh i just really don't know how i feel anymore. what do i do?

01