If a guy is only looking for sex, would he not fall in love at all, even if you share great sense of humour, good conversation and flirting?

(But you slept together after the fourth date -- too early?)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men and Women do NOT operate in the same way. You're looking at a guy through a woman's perspective. We are able to separate sex and love very easily. Have you ever had great conversation and laughs with someone but not want to sleep with them or love them? Well it's the same for men, except we're able to have sex with them and still not love them. Men know early if we like a woman enough. I believe it takes time for most women.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the person. The main thing I look for is conversation and humour

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. Honesty if a girl was opening to sleeping with me on the fourth date I would consider her easy. I would only be interested in sex from her because of this.

0|0
    0|0
    • So how long should she wait?

• Till you realize that you love them and they love you. You can't know that after 4 dates. That's just to short of a time frame. I don't think you can even do that in a month. It's different for everyone but love does take time to develop.

Recommended myTakes